Monday, July 16, 2012

Music in the Meadow at Animal Place


We interrupt this shamefully long blogging break to bring you news of a wonderful upcoming event! The Animal Place Farm Sanctuary in Grass Valley, CA is having its second annual Music in the Meadow event! I was lucky enough to attend this last year and had an amazing time. It was lovely to spend the day having a picnic lunch and socializing with all the wonderful animals! It had been a long time since I had been so close to animals like pigs, cows, and goats (my personal favorite!) and I was kind of childishly excited about it. I can’t wait to go again this year!
The event will also feature vegan food and craft vendors selling their awesome wares, plus live music, a free vegan goodie bag, and lots of happy animals. So let me tempt you with pictures of some of these cuties while you consider signing up for this fundraiser that supports all the important work that the dedicated folks at Animal Place do for our animal friends.


Childish excitement
What:
Music in the Meadow
Where:
Animal Place
17314 McCourtney Rd
Grass Valley, Ca
When:
Saturday, September 22, 2012  11 am to 5 pm

P.S. Stay tuned for a new recipe post later this week!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing the event!! Love those pictures too - would you be able to send us the hi-res version of the one with the two piglets (Sally and Ruby), 3rd from the bottom? It is so cute!!

    You can just email me at marji@animalplace.org.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marji,

    No problem! I'll get that pic out to you ASAP!

    ReplyDelete